Our trade contractors or local utility companies provide emergency responses to the following conditions during your warranty period:
- Total loss of heat between September 15 and May 15;
- Gas leak;
- Total loss of electricity;
- Total loss of water supply;
- Total sewage stoppage;
- Plumbing leakage that requires complete water shut-off;
- Major collapse of any part of the home’s exterior or interior structure;
- Major water penetration on the interior walls or ceiling;
- A large pool of standing water inside the home;
- Any situation where, in the opinion of Tarion Corporation, the home is uninhabitable for health or safety reasons.
After hours, or on weekends or holidays: You may call the necessary trade contractor or utility company directly. Their phone numbers are listed on the Emergency Phone Numbers magnet you received at your PDI, as well as in your homeowner manual. Please allow 24 hours for emergency response.
Please copy us as well at the below address. During regular business hours please contact Greene Homes directly.